Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome!!

I've finally decided to take on the role of 'teacher blogger'! I wanted to be able to share all of the amazing experiences that I am having as a new teacher, and what better way to do that than joining the blogging community?!?

My journey to become a teacher has been a long one, but well worth it. I have known that I would be a teacher from a very young age. I always envisioned myself having my own classroom and passing down my love for learning. I am nearing the end of my Master's degree and beginning to search for my first job as a certified teacher! It's an exciting adventure, but it's making me very anxious. I have high hopes that I will land something quickly. I believe that my passion, creativity, and hard working nature will shine during this journey.

I hope that this blog helps you through your teaching journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment